The Infrastructure Duty Calculator is Available

The Riga municipality portal www.riga.lv has an electronic service available – Infrastructure duty calculator – in the e-services section. With the help of this calculator, anyone interested can calculate the approximate amount of infrastructure duty, as well as calculate and pay the first part of the duty.

Acting Director of the Riga City Council City Development Department Gvido Princis: “The electronic service – the infrastructure duty calculator – developed by the City Development Department and the Information Technology Centre allows any real estate developer to save time by forecasting the possible amount of infrastructure duty himself, depending on the project solutions, as well as to make the first payment – quickly, conveniently and without unnecessary bureaucracy.”

The e-service has been developed to be as convenient and simple as possible – authorised users, in order to calculate the duty and to prepare the first payment invoice, are required to fill in six fields: the construction project approval date, the planning and architectural task number, as well as the construction project approval number and three data fields – the construction area, the number of floors for construction and the total area of the building. Interested persons, without authorization, can also perform provisional calculation of the duty by completing the required data fields.

One can get authorization on the www.riga.lv portal by using his electronic signature and internet banks, a list of which can be found on the portal. To provide such an opportunity for the widest possible range of residents, negotiations are currently going on with other Latvian banks as well. Another possibility to get authorization is to receive the authorization password at the Client Service Centre of the Riga City Council at Kungu iela 6/9, by taking along your passport.

The municipal duty for the infrastructure support and development, depends on the structure type according to the classifier of buildings and structures and is calculated for individuals and companies, who anticipate implementing the new construction and reconstruction development offers at the Riga city administrative territory.  The duty is not to be paid when building a private house for housing the family. The first payment of the duty in the amount of 60% must be paid prior to receiving the construction permit, and the second payment – the remaining 40% – is paid prior to commissioning of the object. The first payment is calculated and performed at the portal by the object customer himself or his authorised person, whereas the second payment is calculated by specialists of the Infrastructure Project Division of the Board of Economics of the Riga City Council City Development Department.

The duty is remitted to the Riga City Infrastructure Fund account, whose aim is to facilitate the city infrastructure arrangement, improvement and development, when implementing projects of kindergartens, schools, stadiums, new streets and other important for the city objects.

Further information on the infrastructure duty and this electronic service can be received at the Infrastructure Project Division of the Board of Economics of the Riga City Council City Development Department at Amatu iela 4.

Marija Ābeltiņa,
Public Relations Manager of the
RCC City Development Department

0 Likes
1456 Views

Comments are closed.

Skip to content

Šīs mājaslapas pārzinis ir Rīgas domes Pilsētas attīstības departaments, kura pārziņā ir šī mājaslapa, kontaktinformācija: elektroniskā pasta adrese: pad@riga.lv. Lietojot šo mājaslapu, Jums ir iespēja pieņemt mājaslapas sīkdatņu izveidošanu un iespēja atteikties no mājaslapas sīkdatņu izveidošanas (ja vien Jūsu pārlūkprogramma nav iestatīta nepieņemt sīkdatnes). Jums jāņem vērā, ja atspējosiet noteikti nepieciešamās sīkdatnes, tīmekļa vietne nevarēs darboties pilnvērtīgi. Papildus informācija par mājaslapas veidotajām sīkdatnēm apskatāma sadaļā Sīkdatnes

Sīkdatņu iestatījumi

Below you can choose which kind of cookies you allow on this website. Click on the "Save cookie settings" button to apply your choice.

Funkcionālās sīkdatnesOur website uses functional cookies. These cookies are necessary to let our website work.

Statistikas sīkdatnesOur website uses analytical cookies to make it possible to analyze our website and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.

Sociālo mediju sīkdatnesOur website places social media cookies to show you 3rd party content like YouTube and FaceBook. These cookies may track your personal data.

Reklāmas sīkdatnesOur website places advertising cookies to show you 3rd party advertisements based on your interests. These cookies may track your personal data.

Citas sīkdatnesOur website places 3rd party cookies from other 3rd party services which aren't Analytical, Social media or Advertising.