The Procedure of Issuing the Construction Project Planning and Architectural Task and Paying the Construction Fee Has Been Changed

For the convenience of visitors, the procedure anticipating that the Planning and Architectural Task prepared by the Riga City Construction Board and the invoice for the construction fee payment (in the amount of 40 %) has been changed.

The invoice shall henceforth be sent to the construction project contractor by mail to the address indicated in the construction application.

Additionally, the fee for receiving a building demolition task for construction design and infrastructure forming objects is scheduled to be paid in two parts – 40 % of the fee shall be paid after a positive resolution of the Construction Board, i.e. the Planning and Architectural Task, and the remaining 60 % are due prior to receiving the construction permit.

A new uniform formula, which can be used for all types of structures, has been created to calculate the fee amount; unified Riga zoning has been established and the payment procedure and preferences has been determined. For instance, the fees for restoration objects of the State protected cultural monuments have been halved, whereas a construction fee is applied for a building or structure demolition projects, as expenditures occur for the preparation and issue of documents required for the construction design, the consideration, coordination and approval of the construction project, the consideration of documents submitted to receive the construction permit, the execution and issuance of the construction permit.

The Riga City Council Binding Regulations No. 177 ‘On Municipal Fees and Receiving Construction Permits in Riga’ take effect 31 July. These Regulations are improved to ensure the qualitative observation of the rule of law in the construction process.

The specific fee amount can be calculated by using the Construction Fee Calculator, which is available on the webpage in the E-services section. Further information on issues of interest can be received from the Riga City Construction Board Client Service Centre at Amatu iela 4, Riga, during office hours on Mondays and Thursdays from 10:00-19:00, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:00-16:00, on Fridays from 9:00-14:00 or by telephone +371 67105800.

Riga City Construction Board
Public Relations Division


Comments are closed.

Skip to content

Šīs mājaslapas pārzinis ir Rīgas domes Pilsētas attīstības departaments, kura pārziņā ir šī mājaslapa, kontaktinformācija: elektroniskā pasta adrese: Lietojot šo mājaslapu, Jums ir iespēja pieņemt mājaslapas sīkdatņu izveidošanu un iespēja atteikties no mājaslapas sīkdatņu izveidošanas (ja vien Jūsu pārlūkprogramma nav iestatīta nepieņemt sīkdatnes). Jums jāņem vērā, ja atspējosiet noteikti nepieciešamās sīkdatnes, tīmekļa vietne nevarēs darboties pilnvērtīgi. Attiestatīt savu piekrišanu sīkdatnēm iespējams sadaļā Sīkdatnes, kas atrodas mājaslapas kājenē. Papildus informācija par mājaslapas veidotajām sīkdatnēm apskatāma sadaļā Sīkdatnes

Sīkdatņu iestatījumi

Below you can choose which kind of cookies you allow on this website. Click on the "Save cookie settings" button to apply your choice.

Funkcionālās sīkdatnesOur website uses functional cookies. These cookies are necessary to let our website work.

Statistikas sīkdatnesOur website uses analytical cookies to make it possible to analyze our website and optimize for the purpose of a.o. the usability.

Sociālo mediju sīkdatnesOur website places social media cookies to show you 3rd party content like YouTube and FaceBook. These cookies may track your personal data.

Reklāmas sīkdatnesOur website places advertising cookies to show you 3rd party advertisements based on your interests. These cookies may track your personal data.

Citas sīkdatnesOur website places 3rd party cookies from other 3rd party services which aren't Analytical, Social media or Advertising.